|Elevation||3,870 ft (1,180 m)|
|Population (2014 Census)|
Kagadi is in Buyaga County, approximately 95 kilometres (59 mi) southwest of Hoima, the largest town in the Bunyoro sub-region. This is approximately 245 kilometres (152 mi), by road, west of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. The coordinates of the town are:0°56'28.0"N, 30°48'39.0"E (Latitude:0.941111; Longitude: 30.810833).
The 2002 national population census put the population of Kagadi at 13,568. In 2010, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) estimated the population at 20,600. In 2011, UBOS estimated the mid-year population at 21,600. In 2014, the national population census put the population at 22,813.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to its edges:
- offices of Kagadi Town Council
- Kagadi Hospital, a 120-bed public hospital administered by he Uganda Ministry of Health
- Kagadi Private Hospital, a privately owned and administered healthcare facility
- Kagadi central market
- Hoima-Fort Portal highway, passing through the eastern suburbs of the town
- Kagadi Kibaale Community Radio, a community non-profit radio station
- African Rural University
- UBOS, . (29 November 2014). "The Population of The Regions of the Republic of Uganda And All Cities And Towns of More Than 15,000 Inhabitants". Citypopulation.de Quoting Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "Road Distance Between Hoima And Kagadi With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "Road Distance Between Kampala And Kagadi With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- Google (6 July 2015). "Location of Kagadi At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- UBOS, . (2012). "Estimated Population of Kagadi In 2002, 2010 and 2011" (PDF). Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 27 February 2015.