Derived from name of tree " Kaggali" ( kaggali thopu)
|• Body||Kaggalipura Grama Panchayat.|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Civic agency||Kaggalipura Grama Panchayat.|
Kaggalipura is a village in Uttarahalli hobli Bangalore Rural District and Bangalore South Taluk,in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is located in the Bangalore South taluk of Bangalore Urban district in Karnataka. Kaggalipura is located on Bangalore-Coimbatore National Highway NH 209.The name of the village derived from a tree called " Kaggali", the village was farmed by cutting this Kaggali trees,so the name Kaggalipura. We can see all religious people in this village, mainly Hindus and Muslim. The Grama Devathe of Kaggalipura is "Pattalamma Devi". Major castes in the village are Gowda, Lingayatha, Bhanajiga, Bestha etc..
Kaggalipura is around 23 km from Majestic in Bangalore, 16 km from Banshankari Temple, 17 km to Global Village Tech Park Rajarajeshwari Nagar, 18 km to Kengeri via Nice Road, 21 km to Electronic City Via Nice Road. 16 km from Meenakshi Mall Bannerghatta road, 1.5 km from Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram.
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Sahakari Bank
- Angana — The Country Inn,
- Guhantara -The Cave Resort
- Amruthadhara Goshala Kaggalipura.
- Cadabams Hospital & Research Center,
- Kaggalipura Government Hospital
- Government model primary school Kaggalipura,
- Government high School and PU college Kaggalipura
- ANS public school
- DAV Public school
- KIET Polytechnic
- Nammura Kiriya prathamika patashale Kaggalipura colony
- HAPPY KIDS CARE PRE-SCHOOL Kaggalipura
Kaggalipura is a preferential place in Bangalore to build villas, Recent developments in Villa projects are Concorde Napa Valley, Aashrithaa Brindavan, Eshwari Lake Bliss Layout, SLN Meadows by Shree Durga Shelters, SLV Gokul Garden by SLV Housing Development Corporation are the different layouts in kaagalipura. The land prices range from Rs. 1200 per Sq. ft to Rs.2500 per Sq Ft.
Kaggalipura is around 15 km from Banshankari Temple,
Birds in Kaggalipura
Kaggalipura is a famous place for Bangalore birders. Sharing area with Bannerghatta National Park, this places has varieties of birds.
- Pin code= 560082 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Archived from the original on 2008-02-11. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Yahoomaps India :". Archived from the original on 2008-12-18. Retrieved 2008-12-18. Kaggalipura, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kaggalipura.|
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|