Sirpur Kaghaznagar Railway Station
|• Body||Kaghaznagar Municipal Council|
|• Total||8.31 km2 (3.21 sq mi)|
|Elevation||174 m (571 ft)|
|• Density||6,900/km2 (18,000/sq mi)|
|• Official||Urdu, Telugu, English,|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sirpur Kaghaznagar (SKZR) are twin towns is located at  It has an average elevation of 174 meters (574 feet)..
As of 2011[update] India census, the town of Kaghaznagar had a population of 57,583, with 28,649 males, and 28,934 females. The Present population of the twin towns of Sirpur Kaghaznagar is approximately around 100,000. There were a total of 5,576 children between the ages of 0 and 6 and 15,712 inhabitants were classified as illiterate. The town has a unique blend of people settled from different parts of India. Apart from Telugu and Hindi, Marathi is also widely understood due to the town's proximity to Maharashtra. Bengali language is widely spoken in Easgoan village owing to settlement of Bengali refugees. The Literacy rate stood at 73.07 percent.
Government and politics
Kaghaznagar Municipality was constituted in 1995 and is classified as a third grade municipality with 24 election wards. The jurisdiction of the civic body is spread over an area of 8.31 km2 (3.21 sq mi).
- "Urban Local Body Information" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Telangana. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Mandals in Adilabad district". Panchayat Informatics Division. Archived from the original on 2007-03-27. Retrieved 2007-02-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics. Kaghaznagar
- Singh, S. Harpal (2015-02-05). "Memories of Sirsilk haunt Kagaznagar". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-10-04.
||Rajura, Ballarpur, Chandrapur, Chandrapur district||Gadchiroli district|
|Adilabad, Telangana||Pranahita River, Gadchiroli district|
|Asifabad, Telangana||Mancherial, Telangana|