Kagman High School
|Kagman High School|
|P.O. Box 501370 CK
Saipan, MP 96950
|School district||Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Public School System|
|Principal||Leila H. F. C. Staffler|
Kagman High School (KHS) is one of three public high schools on Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands. It, located in Kagman, is part of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Public School System and opened in January 2002. KHS serves about 645 students from the villages of Kagman, north to Capitol Hill all the way through to Marpi.
The mascot is the Coconut Crab, also known as the Ayuyu.
The school opened in January 2002.
Clubs, sports, and organizations
- Chamolinian Club
- Canoe Outrigger Club/Team
- Track & Field
- National Forensics League
- Mock Trial
- Music Club
- Japanese Cultural Club
- Marine Biology Club
- Million Dollar Scholars
Although, there are three public high schools on Saipan, and one each on Tinian and Rota. On Saipan there are several very small private high schools. Saipan is a commonwealth of the United States of America.
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION!." Kagman High School. July 20, 2004. Retrieved on January 14, 2018.
- "PSS Central Office." Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Public School System. March 9, 2008. Retrieved on January 14, 2018.
- Kagman High School profile at Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Public School System
- Kagman High School at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
|This Northern Marianas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|