Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kagoshima or 鹿児島 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kagoshima is a city in Japan.
Kagoshima may also refer to:
- Kagoshima Prefecture, a prefecture of Japan
- Satsuma Domain, a historical region in Japan, also known as Kagoshima
- Kagoshima Airport, an airport in the city Kagoshima
- Kagoshima dialect, a group of dialects of the Japanese language
- Kagoshima Main Line, a train line in Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kagoshima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.