Bell in the 2011 NFL season.
|No. 32, 21, 22|
|Date of birth:||December 10, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Santa Rosa, California|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||219 lb (99 kg)|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
His first NFL carry on November 22, 2009 was a 72-yard run against the Philadelphia Eagles on NBC Sunday Night Football. This is a modern NFL record for longest first carry of a career. His first NFL touchdown was a 25-yard reception against the Seattle Seahawks on December 18, 2011.
In 2011, after an injury to Matt Forté and Marion Barber, Bell became the starting running back for the Week 16 and 17 games against the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings after beating out undrafted rookie Armando Allen. Bell also played in the Bears loss against the Denver Broncos. Bell and backup quarterback Josh McCown both generated more than 400 yards in the Packers game. Bell would record 121 on 23 attempts, and caught 4 passes for 38 yards.
In 2012, Bell became an unrestricted free agent, and the Bears extended a qualifying offer to him, which he accepted on April 14, 2012. The contract was worth one-year and $1.26 million. He was waived on August 23, 2012 when he refused to have his contract reduced to $700,000. He was re-signed by the Bears on September 15, 2012 after starting running back Matt Forte went down with an injury. Bell was later waived on October 15.
New York Jets
Second stint with the Chicago Bears
Second stint with the New York Jets
Green Bay Packers
Professional wrestling career
Kahlil was born to his parents Michael and Elizabeth Bell. He has two brothers, Roechard and Darius, and three sisters, Danielle, Nerisa and Legalo.
- Mike Wobschall. "Vikings Blog | Vikings Waive RB Kahlil Bell". Blog.vikings.com. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Bell dashes 72 yards with first NFL carry". Chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Loss to Pack ends Bears' playoff hopes". Chicagobears.com. 2011-12-25. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Bell, McCown give offense a boost". Chicagobears.com. 2011-12-26. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Bears extend tender to Kahlil Bell". Chicagobears.com. 2012-03-12. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Kahlil Bell waived by Chicago Bears". NFL.com. 2012-08-23. Retrieved 2012-09-16.
- Mayer, Larry (2012-09-13). "Bears sign Kahlil Bell". Chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Bears set to release RB Bell". Chicago Tribune. 2012-10-15. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- Cimini, Rich (13 November 2012). "Jets release Aaron Maybin". ESPN New York. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- Orr, Conor (11 December 2012). "Jets waive RB Kahlil Bell, Braylon Edwards considered for open roster spot". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on 11 December 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- Associated Press (2012-12-18). "Bears place Bush on IR with rib injury". Fox Sports. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Cimini, Rich (11 August 2013). "Chris Ivory expects to play Saturday". ESPN New York. Archived from the original on 12 August 2013. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- Lange, Randy (1 September 2013). "3 Arrive Via Waivers; 7 Added to Practice Squad". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 1 September 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Packers sign RB Kahlil Bell, release S Jerron McMillian". packers.com. December 3, 2013. Retrieved December 21, 2013.
- "Former Chicago Bears running back Kahlil Bell a finalist for WWE's Tough Enough". windycitygridiron.com. June 10, 2015. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- Tough Enough Update- PWtorch.com