Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kahn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kahn is a German derived surname, from the word for "small boat".
Kahn may also refer to:
- Kahn (game browser), enabling online multiplayer of IPX compatible games over a TCP/IP network
- Kahn's, an American meat processing and distribution company based in Ohio
- Kahn Design, a British car modifier based in Bradford
- Kahn, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Kahn-e Bala (disambiguation), "upper Kahn", places in Iran
- Kahn process networks (KPNs), a distributed model of computation in network communications
- Kahn Music Producer based in Bristol.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kahn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.