From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kahn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with Khan (disambiguation).
Kahn is a German derived surname, from the word for "small boat".
Kahn may also refer to:
- Kahn (game browser), enabling online multiplayer of IPX compatible games over a TCP/IP network
- Kahn's, an American meat processing and distribution company based in Ohio
- Kahn Design, a British car modifier based in Bradford
- Kahn, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Kahn-e Bala (disambiguation), "upper Kahn", places in Iran
- Kahn process networks (KPNs), a distributed model of computation in network communications
- Kahn Music Producer based in Bristol.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kahn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.