Kaifu District, Changsha
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||188.73 km2 (72.87 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,200/km2 (8,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Kaifu District (simplified Chinese: 开福区; traditional Chinese: 開福區; pinyin: Kāifú Qū) is one of six urban districts of Changsha, the capital of Hunan province, China. The district is bordered by Furong and Tianxin Districts to the south, Changsha County to the east and northeast, Wangcheng District to the north, Yuelu and Wangcheng Districts across the Xiang river to the west. Located in the central Changsha, Kaifu covers 188.73 km2 (72.87 sq mi) with population of 595,000, registered population of 452,168 (as of 2014). The district has 16 subdistricts under its jurisdiction, the government seat is at Furongbeilu subdistrict.
It has a surface of 72,87 mi² and a population of 595.000 according to the census in 2014.
Kaifu District was formed on 22 April 1996 as a result of adjusting the administrative districts of Changsha. It covers the historic North District, Fu'an Township (福安乡) of the former Suburb District, Laodaohe Town (捞刀河镇) of Changsha County, Xianing Township (霞凝乡) of Wangcheng County.
According to the result on adjustment of township-level divisions of Kaifu District on November 19, 2015, Kaifu has 16 subdistricts under its jurisdiction. they are:
- 16 subdistricts
- Dongfenglu (东风路街道)
- Furongbeilu (芙蓉北路街道)
- Hongshan Subdistrict, Changsha (洪山街道)
- Laodaohe (捞刀河街道)
- Liuyanghe (浏阳河街道)
- Qingshuitang (清水塘街道)
- Qingzhuhu (青竹湖街道)
- Shaping, Changsha (沙坪街道)
- Sifangping (四方坪街道)
- Tongtaijie (通泰街街道)
- Wangluyuan (望麓园街道)
- Wujialing (伍家岭街道)
- Xiangyalu (湘雅路街道)
- Xinhe Subdistrict, Changsha (新河街道)
- Xiufeng Subdistrict, Changsha (秀峰街道)
- Yuehu Subdistrict, Changsha (月湖街道)
According to preliminary accounting of the statistical authority, the gross domestic product of Tianxin District in 2017 was 92 billion yuan (13.63 billion US dollars), up by 8.8 percent over the previous year. Of this total, the value added of the primary industry was 130 million yuan (19.25 million US dollars), up by -32.6 percent, that of the secondary industry was 15.15 billion yuan (2.24 billion US dollars), up by 3.7 percent and that of the tertiary industry was 76.72 billion yuan (11.36 billion US dollars), up by 10 percent. The value added of the primary industry accounted for 0.14 percent of the GDP; that of the secondary industry accounted for 16.47 percent; and that of the tertiary industry accounted for 83.39 percent.
- 2015年长沙统计年鉴 [2015 Statistical Yearbook of Changsha].
- 《国务院关于同意湖南省调整长沙市市辖区行政区划的批复》（国函〔1996〕29号） [Reply of the State Council on adjusting the administrative districts of Changsha, Hunan (22-Apr-96)]. XZQH. or lawtime.cn
- details of Adjusting Districts of Changsha in 1996: Notification on Adjusting the Administrative Districts of the People's Government of Changsha City (19-Jun-96) / 长沙市人民政府关于调整市辖区行政区划的通知 (长政发〔1996〕24号 - 1996年6月19日), see pkulaw.cn or chinalawedu.com
- 湖南省民政厅关于同意长沙市开福区乡镇区划调整方案的批复 (湘民行发〔2015〕41号). rednet.cn Hunan. 2015-12-04., also see: xinhuanet.com 湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案 Check
|url=value (help). Xinhua News. 2015-12-08.
- according to the Statistical Communiqué of Tianxin District on the 2017 National Economic and Social Development / 天心区2017年国民经济和社会发展统计公报 see hntj.gov (2018-04-02) or changsha.gov (2018-04-03)
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|