Kailasanathar Temple is the name of several famous megalith rock cut kovils dedicated to the deity Shiva in the form Kailasanathar, whose primary abode is Mount Kailash from which the temples take their names and inspiration.The temple is very beautifully carved.
Kailasanathar Temple may refer to:
- Kanchi Kailasanathar Temple, Pallava rock-cut Shiva temple in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Kailasa temple, Ellora, Rastrakuta-Pallava rock cut black granite megalithic Shiva temple of the Ellora Caves, near Aurangabad in Maharashtra
- Kailasanathar Temple, Uthiramerur, Pallava rock-cut Shiva temple in Uthiramerur, Kanchipuram district, Tamil Nadu
- Kailasanthar Temple,Thingalur, a Chola temple and a Paadal Petra Sthalam
- Kailasanathar temple, Srivaikuntam, a temple in Srivaikuntam
- Koneswaram temple, Chola-Pallava-Pandya rock cut black granite megalithic Shiva temple of Trincomalee, also known from medieval period as Thirukonamalai Konesar Kovil and Dakshina Kailasam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kailasanathar Temple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.