|Look up Kain or kain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kain may refer to:
- Kain (given name)
- Kain (surname)
- Kain Department, a department in the Yatenga Province of Burkina Faso
- Mount Kain, a mountain in the Fraser River Valley of Mount Robson Provincial Park, Canada
- Kaïn, a folk rock group from Quebec
- Kain (Legacy of Kain), the protagonist of the Legacy of Kain series of videogames
- Kain (Tenchi Muyo!), a character from Tenchi Muyo! in Love
- Kain, an archetype in Fire Emblem
- Kain, a former municipality part of Tournai, Belgium
- KAIN-LP, a defunct low-power television station (channel 55) formerly licensed to Natchitoches, Louisiana, United States
- A former name for Qaen, Iran
- Kain panjang, a traditional cloth from Indonesia, often patterned with batik or ikat'
- Kain the Dragoon from Final Fantasy IV.
- Kain bairns
- Kain XVIII, a 1963 film
- Rosati-Kain High School, an all-girls Catholic high school in St. Louis, Missouri
- Cain (disambiguation)
- Cane (disambiguation)
- Kane (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.