June 13, 1961 |
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
Kaire Indrikson (Russian: Кайре Индриксон; born 13 June 1961) is a retired Estonian backstroke swimmer who won two medals at the 1977 European Aquatics Championships. The same year she was chosen Estonian Sportspersonality of the year. During her career she set 33 Estonian records, and her record in the 200 m backstroke event stood from 1977 to 2009.
After retiring from competitions she worked as a swimming coach. Her twin sister, Kaja Aljand, is also a former swimmer who competed at the national level.
- XLVI ЧЕМПИОНАТ СССР ПО ПЛАВАНИЮ. swimmingmasters.narod.ru
- INDRIKSON, KAIRE. spordiinfo.ee
- 13. juunil tähistasid oma 50. juubelisünnipäeva Kaire Indrikson ja Kaja Aljand
- Kaire INDRIKSON. les-sports.info
- Пал рекорд в плавании, державшийся 30 лет. rus.delfi.ee (2009-06-21)
|This biographical article related to Soviet sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an Estonian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|