From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kairos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kairos is the ancient Greek concept of a propitious time for action.
Kairos may also refer to:
- Kairos Society, a non-profit organization of entrepreneurs at top universities in the USA, China, India, and Europe
- Kairos (retreat), a Christian retreat program for high school and college students
- KAIROS: Canadian Ecumenical Justice Initiatives, a coalition which united ten former social justice coalitions, based in Toronto
- Kairos Prison Ministry, an interdenominational Christian ministry
- Kairos, a series of books Madeleine L'Engle, beginning with A Wrinkle in Time
- Kairos (record label), an Austrian record label specialising in contemporary music
- KAIROS Prize, a cultural prize awarded by the Alfred Toepfer Stiftung F.V.S.
- Kairos (album), a 2011 album by the heavy metal band Sepultura
- Kairos (EP), a 2002 EP released by This Day Forward
- Kairos Document, a theological document against Apartheid in South Africa
- Kairos Palestine, an organization involved with the Kairos Palestine document
- Kairos, a scholarly journal
- "Kairos - The Slow", an unusually slow ride in RollerCoaster Tycoon
- CAIROS, Clifford Algebras International Research Open Studies, a Clifford algebra research group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kairos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.