From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kaiserstuhl, Switzerland)
Kaiserstuhl may refer to:
- Kaiserstuhl (Aargau), a town in the Swiss canton of Aargau
- Kaiserstuhl (Baden-Württemberg), a mountain range in the German state of Baden-Württemberg
- Kaiserstuhl (Obwalden), a settlement in the municipality of Lungern in the Swiss canton of Obwalden
- Kaiserstuhl (South Australia), a mountain in the Australian state of South Australia
- Kaiserstuhl (asteroid), a main belt asteroid
- Kaiserstuhl (coal mine), a coal mine in the German city of Dortmund
- Kaiserstuhl (coking plant), a former coking plant in the German city of Dortmund
- Kaiserstuhl (throne), the throne of the German emperors and kings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaiserstuhl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.