|Written by||Shōgo Mutō|
|Opening theme||Antonín Dvořák "Symphony No. 9" the fourth movement|
|Ending theme||"Unlock" by KAT-TUN|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||54 minutes|
|Original release||January 16– March 19, 2016|
Kaitō Yamaneko (怪盗 山猫, English title "The Phantom Thief") is a Japanese television drama series that premiered on NTV on 16 January 2016. It based on the mystery novel by Manabu Kaminaga who is known for Psychic Detective Yakumo. In this drama, Kazuya Kamenashi, a member of KAT-TUN, played the lead role, Suzu Hirose and Hiroki Narimiya appeared in supporting roles. The first episode received a viewership rating of 14.3%.
- Kazuya Kamenashi as Yamaneko, a thief and a private detective
- Hiroki Narimiya as Hideo Katsumura, a copywriter
- Suzu Hirose as Mao Takasugi
- Nanao as Sakura Kirishima, a detective
- Hiroyuki Ikeuchi as Katsuaki Inui, a detective
- Kuranosuke Sasaki as Shūgo Sekimoto, a detective chief inspector
- Shizuka Nakamura as a mysterious woman
- "KAT-TUN's new single chosen as the theme song to Kamenashi Kazuya's starring drama". tokyohive. 6Theory Media, LLC. Retrieved 2016-03-13.
- TV 怪盗 山猫. allcinema (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved 2016-03-13.
- 亀梨和也が指名手配!? 「怪盗 山猫」ドラマ化決定 (in Japanese). IID, Inc. Retrieved 2016-03-13.
- 亀梨和也主演『怪盗山猫』初回視聴率14.3%好発進 (in Japanese). oricon ME inc. Retrieved 2016-03-13.
- 亀梨和也主演「怪盗 山猫」初回視聴率14.3%の好発進 (in Japanese). Sports Nippon Newspapers. Retrieved 2016-03-13.
Okitegami Kyōko no Bibōroku
(October 10, 2015 - December 12, 2015 )
| NTV Saturday Dramas
Saturdays 21:00 - 21:54 (JST)
April 2016 -