|Full name||Kaitlin Keough|
|Born||January 1, 1992|
Racine, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||106 lb (48 kg)|
|Discipline||Cyclocross, Road Bike Racing; Track|
|2009–2010||Team Kenda (Road)|
|2009||Planet Bike (Cyclocross)|
|2010–present||Cannondale prepared by Cyclocrossworld.com (Cyclocross)|
|2011–present||Peanut Butter & Co. Twenty12|
Kaitlin Keough (née Antonneau; born January 1, 1992) is an American professional racing cyclist who has found success in cyclocross and road bicycle racing despite her young age, winning multiple national championships in both cyclocross and on the track.
Keough was born in Racine, Wisconsin. In 2010, Keough finished 8th in the UCI Junior World Championships while racing for the U.S. National Team. Keough joined the Cannondale prepared by Cyclocrossworld.com team for the 2010–2011 cyclocross season, winning the U23 Cyclocross National Championship and getting her first call up to the Elite Women's national team for the World Championships in Saint Wendel, Germany. For 2011, Keough joined the Peanut Butter & Co. Twenty12 women's cycling team. In June 2011, she won stage 3, at the Mount Hood Stage Race.
Keough currently attends Marian University, where she recently medaled in five track national championships, including the gold medal in the points race, team pursuit and team sprint. Keough also won the 2010 U23 Women's Cyclocross National Championship and finished second in the Collegiate Women's event.
Keough also represented the United States at the UCI Cyclocross World Championships in Saint Wendel, Germany in January 2011, in her first year of eligibility.
2010 Major Results
- (U23) 1st United States Cyclocross National Championships – Bend, OR
- (Collegiate) 2nd United States Cyclocross National Championships – Bend, OR
- US Gran Prix of Cyclocross
- 4th USGP #3 – Derby City Cup #1 Louisville, KY
- 6th USGP #7 – Portland Cup #1 Portland, OR
- 7th USGP #5 – New Belgium Cup #1 Fort Collins, CO
- 8th USGP #8 – Portland Cup #2 Portland, OR
- 9th USGP #4 – Derby City Cup #2 Louisville, KY
- North American Cyclocross Trophy
- 6th NACT #3 – Gran Prix of Gloucester #1 Gloucester, MA
- 4th Jingle Cross Rock #3 – Iowa City, Iowa
- 4th Jingle Cross Rock #1 – Iowa City, Iowa
- 3rd Bio Wheels/United Dairy Farmers Harbin Park International, Cincinnati, OH
- 6th Java Johnny's – Lionhearts International, Middletown, OH
- "Kaitlin Antonneau Joins Cannondale prepared by Cyclocrossworld.com - Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross News, Races, Bikes, Photos, Videos". Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross News, Races, Bikes, Photos, Videos. September 27, 2010. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- "Mike Olheiser, Kaitlin Antonneau ride to criterium wins at Mt. Hood – VeloNews.com". VeloNews.com. June 4, 2011. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- "Kaitlin Antonneau 2010-11 Cycling Roster | Marian University - Indianapolis Athletics". www.muknights.com. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- "2010 National Championships Video Interview – Kaitlin Antonneau, Women U23 - Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross News, Races, Bikes, Photos, Videos". Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross News, Races, Bikes, Photos, Videos. May 9, 2011. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- Schuster, Zachary (August 7, 2017). "Rumors & Rumblings: Two Weddings and an Engagement, Vos, Sweeck, PFP, Pendrel Star on Bike". Cyclocross Magazine. PFS Mag. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
Speaking of cycling power couples, Kaitlin Antonneau and Luke Keough of United Health Care Cycling [sic] will be tying the knot on August 19 outside Madison, Wisconsin. Antonneau is originally from Racine, WI and hence the wedding will have its own special Wisconsin flair.