|Full name||Kaj Ramsteijn|
|Date of birth||17 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Zoetermeer, Netherlands|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2013||→ VVV-Venlo (loan)||12||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Sparta Rotterdam (loan)||29||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 April 2017.
Kaj Ramsteijn started at the age of 10 in the Feyenoord youth academy, coming over from DWO Zoetermeer. As a central defender he faced a lot of competition in the first squad of Feyenoord. Mid June 2010 he transferred to SBV Excelsior. He signed a 2-year contract that will keep him at SBV Excelsior until the summer of 2012. He made his professional début on September 22, 2010 in a match against WKE Emmen. His début in the starting 11 was on October 24, 2010 against Ajax. Ramsteijn made his first goal in a match against Willem II on November 27, 2010. The game ended in a 1-1 draw. After his first season at professional level, Ramsteijn was rewarded for his good season with a transfer to his former club Feyenoord, who has an extensive partnership agreement with Excelsior, together with team-mates Guyon Fernandez and Miquel Nelom.
- "Kaj Ramsteijn". ESPN Soccernet. Archived from the original on July 24, 2014. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- "Kaj Ramsteijn gaat voor derde Rotterdamse profclub". August 5, 2013. Archived from the original on September 10, 2013. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- "Ramsteijn zet handtekening onder nieuw contract bij Feyenoord" [Ramsteijn signed new contract with Feyenoord]. January 31, 2012. Archived from the original on February 5, 2013. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- Voetbal International profile (Dutch)
- Netherlands stats at OnsOranje (Dutch)
- Kaj Ramsteijn stats on Voetbalzone
- Kaj Ramsteijn at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|