|Airport type||Private & civilian|
|Owner/Operator||Mission Aviation Fellowship|
|Elevation AMSL||3,743 ft / 1,141 m|
Kajjansi Airfield is in Kajjansi, Wakiso District, in the Central Region. The airfield is approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi), by air, north of Entebbe International Airport, Uganda's largest civilian and military airport. The airfield is also approximately 16 kilometres (9.9 mi), by road, south of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city.
The geographic coordinates of this airfield are citation needed] and sits on the shores of Lake Victoria, just east of the Entebbe–Kampala road. The airport has a single unpaved runway (14/32), which is approximately 1.1 kilometres (0.7 mi) in length.. It is 1,180 metres (3,870 ft) above sea level[
The airfield is owned and operated by Mission Aviation Fellowship, an international Christian humanitarian relief and development organisation. The other aircraft operator at the airfield is Kampala Executive Aviation (KEA). KEA offers airplane and helicopter charters in Uganda and surrounding regions, as well as flight training and aerobatic/scenic flights. The airfield operations are privately administered.
- "Runway length measured on aerial photograph: 1.1 km (0.68 mi)". WikiMapia. Retrieved 14 February 2010.
- "Uganda". CIA World Factbook.
- Straight Distance Between Entebbe And Kajjansi With map. GlobeFeed.com
- Road Distance Between Kampala And Kajjansi With Map. GlobeFeed.com
- Mission Aviation Fellowship (Uganda)
- Kampala Aeroclub and Flight Training Centre
- Kajjansi Airfield info