Location of Kaka in Maricopa County, Arizona.
|• Total||0.26 sq mi (0.66 km2)|
|• Land||0.26 sq mi (0.66 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST (no DST))|
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2010, there were 141 people residing in the CDP. The population density was 545.0 people per square mile. The racial makeup of the CDP was 99.29% Native American and 0.71% from some other race. 6.38% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- Parker, Quentin (2010). Welcome to Horneytown, North Carolina, Population: 15: An insider's guide to 201 of the world's weirdest and wildest places. Adams Media. pp. x.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2011-04-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)