|Birth name||Kennedy Ombima|
|Also known as||Rabbit|
|Born||7 May 1987|
|Genres||Kenyan hip hop|
|Associated acts||Rich Mavoko|
Kennedy Ombima  (born 7 May 1987), commonly referred to as King Kaka, is a Kenyan rapper better known as his stage name, Rabbit. Sungura met Jorma Taccone, a member of The Lonely Island in February 2011 when Taccone visited Nairobi, Kenya as part of his trip for AFAR Magazine's "Spin the Globe". Sungura collaborated with Taccone to create a rap video that has over 1.2 million views. Taccone later wrote an article for AFAR Magazine documenting the experience with Sungura. In 2012, Sungura launched his own clothing line dubbed Niko Kwa Jam Nakam. With his 17-track album Tales of Kaka Sungura already out, Rabbit says he is now solely focused on promoting the album as well as shooting a few videos. "I cannot do another album until late next year. I give my all when I compile an album, that’s why I won’t rush into another album project." In November 2012, Rabbit released a music video for his song "Adisia".
Apart from his successful music career, Rabbit is also a businessman and early September 2015 he launched his purified water company known as Kaka Empire’s Majik Water using his music brand name as the official name of the product.
He was married to his fellow female rapper Chemutai Sage alias SAGE and both have two children, but the couple have since parted ways to focus more on their music careers. In June 8, 2016 he began his new career as a lecturer in a Kenyan University; Zetech University based in Ruiru.
- Lizz, Stacy (6 May 2018). "King Kaka biography,age,wife,education". Exposeke.com. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "KINGKAKA'S STORY". Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- "Kaka Sungura marks his birthday". HF Magazine. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- Scott Lapatine (June 6, 2011). "Kenyan Rapper Gets A Lonely Island Video". Sterogum. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- Jorma Taccone (June 1, 2011). "Spin the Globe: Jorma Taccone in Kenya". AFAR Magazine. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- Jeff Mwangi (March 6, 2012). "Rapper Rabbit launches his new clothing line". Ghafla. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- Kone Sekou (November 19, 2012). "Without a doubt, this is Rabbit's hottest video". Ghafla. Retrieved March 10, 2013.
- "Rabbit-King Kaka Launches A New Lucrative Business". Nairobi Gossip & News. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- Elly Gitau. "Rapper King Kaka is now a university lecturer!". The Star, Kenya. Retrieved 27 July 2016. 9
|This Kenyan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|