Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kakadu or kakadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kakadu is the German word for cockatoo
Kakadu may refer to:
- Kakadu National Park, in Australia
- Kakadu Highway, an Australian highway in the Northern Territory
- Kakadu, Northern Territory, a town in the Electoral division of Arnhem
Plants and animals
- Kakadu dunnart, a species of dunnart found in the Kakadu National Park
- Kakadu pebble-mound mouse, a rodent native to Australia
- Kakadu plum, a flowering plant native to Australia
- Kakadu woolly-butt, a eucalypt that is native to the Northern Territory
- Kakadu sand goanna, a medium-sized species of monitor lizard native to Northern Australia.
- Kakadu vicetail, a species of dragonfly to the Northern Territory
Arts and entertainment
- Kakadu Variations, by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Kakadu und Kiebitz, a 1920 German silent film
- Kakadu (Sculthorpe), an orchestral composition by Peter Sculthorpe
- Kakadu language, an extinct Australian Aboriginal language
- Kakadu (people), an Australian Aboriginal people
- Kakadu, a large sailplane built in 1928 by Julius Hatry
- Kakadu (software), a software library for encoding and decoding JPEG 2000 images
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kakadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.