From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|District||South Taranaki District|
Kakaramea School is a coeducational contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 5 and a roll of 86 (July 2016). The school and district celebrated their 125th jubilee in 2001.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004), Reed New Zealand Atlas, Reed Books, pp. map 44, ISBN 0-7900-0952-8
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005), The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand, Robbie Burton, pp. map 97, ISBN 1-877333-20-4
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Kakaramea School
- "Directory of Schools - as at 2 August 2016". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "Jubilees & reunions: Kakaramea School and District", Education Gazette New Zealand, 79 (19), 23 October 2000
|This Taranaki geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|