Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kaki may refer to:
- the Japanese word for oyster
- the Japanese word for fence
- the Māori name for the black stilt
- the Hungarian and Hebrew word for feces
- the Telugu word for crow
- the Malay word for foot
- Diospyros kaki, a fruit better known as Japanese persimmon or Asian persimmon
- Kaki, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province
- Kaki District, a district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki Rural District, a rural district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kaki, French Polynesia, a village in northern Hao, in French Polynesia's Tuamotu Archipelago
- KaKi, the nickname of Kaltenkirchen, a town in the Segeberg district of Schleswig-Holstein.
- KAKI (FM), a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to serve Juneau, Alaska, United States
- KHLR, a radio station (106.7 FM) licensed to serve Benton, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KAKI until 1992
- Kaki (literature), a story based on a tale of classical work of Thai (Kaki Klon Suphap) and Khmer literature (Kakey)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.