Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kaki may refer to:
- Kaki, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province
- Kaki, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province
- Kaki District, a district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki Rural District, a rural district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki, French Polynesia, a village in northern Hao, in French Polynesia's Tuamotu Archipelago
- KaKi, or Kaltenkirchen, a town in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Diospyros kaki, a fruit better known as Japanese persimmon or Asian persimmon
- KAKI (FM), a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to serve Juneau, Alaska, United States
- Kaki Klon Suphap, a traditional Thai folk tale, and the main character, Lady Kaki
- Ka Kee, a 1980 Thai fantasy film based on the story
- KHLR, a radio station (106.7 FM) licensed to serve Benton, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KAKI until 1992
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.