From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaki may refer to:
- the Japanese word for oyster
- the Māori name for the black stilt
- the Hungarian word for feces
- the Telugu word for crow
- Diospyros kaki, a fruit better known as Japanese persimmon or Asian persimmon
- Kaki, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province
- Kaki District, a district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki Rural District, a rural district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kaki, French Polynesia, a village in northern Hao, in French Polynesia's Tuamotu Archipelago
- KaKi is the nickname of Kaltenkirchen, a town in the Segeberg district of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Ka Kee (Thai:กากี), a film based on the Thai literature story of Kaki Klon Suphap
- KAKI (FM), a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to serve Juneau, Alaska, United States
- KHLR, a radio station (106.7 FM) licensed to serve Benton, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KAKI until 1992
- Kaki (literature), a story based on a tale of classical work of Thai (Kaki Klon Suphap) and Khmer literature (Kakey)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.