Kaki may refer to:
- the Bangladeshi word for "gaab"
- the Japanese word for oyster
- the Japanese word for fence
- the Māori name for the black stilt
- the Hungarian and Hebrew word for feces
- the Telugu word for crow
- the Malay word for foot
- Diospyros kaki, a fruit better known as Japanese persimmon or Asian persimmon
- Kaki, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province
- Kaki District, a district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki Rural District, a rural district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kaki, French Polynesia, a village in northern Hao, in French Polynesia's Tuamotu Archipelago
- KaKi, the nickname of Kaltenkirchen, a town in the Segeberg district of Schleswig-Holstein.
- KAKI (FM), a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to serve Juneau, Alaska, United States
- KHLR, a radio station (106.7 FM) licensed to serve Benton, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KAKI until 1992
- Kaki (literature), a story based on a tale of classical work of Thai (Kaki Klon Suphap) and Khmer literature (Kakey)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.