|Full name||Emmanuel Kakoko Etepé|
|Date of birth||22 November 1950|
|Place of birth||Léopoldville, Belgian Congo|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1982–1984||1. FC Saarbrücken||49||(23)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
He played for Imana Kinshasa, VfB Stuttgart (1981–82) and 1. FC Saarbrücken. Kakoko finished fourth in the voting for France Football's 1973 African Player of the Year. In 2006, he was selected by CAF as one of the best 200 African football players of the last 50 years.
- "Kakoko, Etepe" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- Etepe Kakoko – FIFA competition record
- "Etepe Kakoko" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- Pierrend, José Luis (14 February 2000). "African Player of the Year 1973". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- Οι 200 κορυφαίοι Αφρικανοί (in Greek). Sport24.gr. 25 October 2006. Retrieved 15 December 2011.
- "Etepe reflects on Zaire's 1974 adventure". FIFA. 22 June 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|