(Redirected from Kala Paani)
- Kala Pani (1958 film), an 1958 Indian film (Hindi) about the prison
- Kaalapani, a 1996 Indian film (Malayalam) about the prison
- Kala Pani, also known as Cellular Jail, a colonial-era prison in India
- Kalapani River, a river in India and Nepal
- Kalapani Territory, a disputed territory between India and Nepal
- Kalapani, Bhopal, a village in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Kala Pani, Pakistan, a village in Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Kala pani (taboo), a taboo of the sea in Indian culture
- Kalapani (Indian expatriates in UK), Indian expatriates who went to UK during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalapani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.