|Directed by||David O'Malley|
|Written by||Joanna Clare Scott|
|Distributed by||Shoreline Entertainment|
Kalamazoo? is an 2006 American comedy film, directed by David O'Malley and starring Josie Davis, Mayim Bialik and Joanna Clare Scott, who also wrote the screenplay. The movie was filmed entirely in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Carol (Josie Davis), Maggie (Mayim Bialik) and Joan (Joanna Clare Scott) are three friends who took different ways in their lives. The girls go back to Kalamazoo, Michigan for their 10 year high school reunion, but they discovered that a time capsule placed on their graduation night containing predictions would be opened in one week. Horrified at the thought of having their unfulfilled goals made public, they decide to steal the time capsule and destroy. But they have to deal with the life they left behind, including former loves and family.
- Josie Davis as Carol Cavanaugh
- Mayim Bialik as Maggie Goldman
- Joanna Clare Scott as Joan Branson
- Claire Bloom as Eleanor
- Chita Rivera as Giannina
- Renée Taylor as Golda
- Steven Roy as Paul
- Nathan Anderson as Stephen
- Larry Sullivan as Nate
- Joanne Baron as Mrs. Goldman
- Dee Wallace as Susan
- Michael Boatman as Albert
Adapted from Cine TVX.
- David O'Malley – director, executive producer
- Joanna Clare Scott – screenwriter, producer
- Dana E. Kowalski – screenwriter
- Isabel Holtreman – screenwriter
- "Ten years go by in a flash!". Letter Box D. August 7, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "Kalamazoo? - Ten years go by in a flash". Cine TVX. August 7, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "Kalamazoo? (2006)". Rotten Tomatoes. August 7, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "Kalamazoo?". Inter Filmes. August 7, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "Movie Review". Three Movie Buffs. August 7, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2012.