From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalamazoo commonly refers to the U.S. city of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Kalamazoo may also refer to:
- Kalamazoo, Florida
- Kalamazoo, Nebraska
- Kalamazoo, West Virginia
- Kalamazoo County, Michigan, a county in southwest Michigan
- Kalamazoo–Portage metropolitan area
- Kalamazoo River, a river in southwest Michigan
- Kalamazoo College, a college in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- "(I've Got a Gal In) Kalamazoo", a song recorded by the Glenn Miller Orchestra
- "Kalamazoo", a song by the rock trio Primus on the 1997 Brown Album
- "Kalamazoo", a song by Ben Folds on the 2004 EP Super D
- "Kalamazoo" by Luna from Penthouse
- "Kalamazoo", a song by Mike Craver on his album "Shining Down"
- Gibson Kalamazoo Electric Guitar, a brand of guitar manufactured by Gibson Guitar Corporation in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Kalamazoo, a type of handcar or powered small railway vehicle
- Kalamazoo Manufacturing Company, manufacturer of railroad equipment
- Kalamazoo Computer Group, an automotive dealer software business based in Birmingham, England, now part of Reynolds and Reynolds
- Kazoo, a simple musical instrument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalamazoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.