Kalambadi Muhammad Musliyar
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Kalambadi Muhammed Musliyar|
Kalambadi, Malappuram Kerala state, India.
|Died||October 02, 2012|
|Residence||Kalambadi in Malappuram Municipality.|
Kalambadi Muhammad Musliyar (1934 – 2 October 2012) was a Sunni Muslim religious scholar from Kerala state, South India and the former president of Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama. He was the President of the Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama, the largest muslim organization of Kerala, from September 2004 until his death on 2 October 2012.
Kalambadi Usthad was born in an orthodox Muslim family in Kalambadi, a village in Malappuram city, Kerala. After the primary studies in native land, he went to Baqiyathu Swalihath, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. After being graduated from the religious institution of Baqiyath, he returned to the native land and carried on the educational field for years. He was 2nd rank holder in Baqavi graduation.
In Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama
He was selected to the Mushavara during the early period of 1978 and was elected as president in 2004 replacing Sayyid Abdurrehman Imbichikoya thangal-al-azhari (1995–2004)
- "Mangalore: Noted Scholar Kalambadi Muhammed Musliyar No More". Daijiworld.com. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- Manorama Online | Religion | Muslim |
- The Hindu : Kerala / Kozhikode News : Samastha State meet from April 19
- The Hindu : Kerala / Kozhikode News : Jamiya fete concludes
- The Hindu : Kerala / Kozhikode News : Uphold religious values, faithful told