From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kalani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kalani may refer to:
Institutions and organizations
- Kalani High School, a school in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Kalani Oceanside Retreat, a non-profit retreat center in Hawaii
People with the name
- Kalani Das (also known as "Kalani"), American percussionist, clinician, performer, author, and educator
- Kalani (surname), list of people with the surname
- Kalani, Fars, a village in Dasht-e Barm Rural District, Kuhmareh District, Kazerun County, Fars Province, Iran
- Kalani, Kerman, a village in Javaran Rural District, Hanza District, Rabor County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Kallani, a village in Sand-e Mir Suiyan Rural District, Dashtiari District, Chabahar County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.