Kalat, Razavi Khorasan
(Redirected from Kalat (Khorasan))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population (2016 Census)|
|• Total||7,687 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
|Kalat, Razavi Khorasan at GEOnet Names Server|
Kalat (Persian: كلات; also Romanized as Kalāt; also known as Kalūt) is a city and capital of Kalat County, in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 6,529, in 1,661 families.
- Kalat, Razavi Khorasan can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3068804" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- Tod, J. K. (1923) "Kalat-I-Nadiri", The Geographical Journal 62(5): pp. 366–370
- Kalāt-e Nāderi, in Persian, Jadid Online, 2006, .
A Slide Show of Kalāt-e Nāderi by Shahāb Āzādeh, Jadid Online, 2006,  (2 min 30 sec).
- Farshid Sāmāni, Konj-e Denj-e Fāteh-e Hend (The Quiet Corner of the Conqueror of India), in Persian, Jadid Online, 14 January 2010, .
• Audio slideshow:  (3 min 38 sec).
|This Kalat County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|