Kaarlo Marjanen, Kalervo Kallio and Einari Vuorela in 1944.
Niilo Kalervo Kallio
28 March 1909
|Died||2 November 1969 (aged 60)|
Kallio's most famous works are the memorial statue of his father, located in Helsinki, and the bust of the 35th Vice President of the United States Alben W. Barkley. The bust is placed at the United States Senate Vice Presidential Bust Collection in Washington, D.C..
- Leevi Madetoja grave memorial, Hietaniemi cemetery, Helsinki (1955)
- Jätkänpatsas, Rovaniemi (1955)
- Bust of Alben W. Barkley, United States Senate Vice Presidential Bust Collection, Washington, D.C. (1958)
- Kyösti Kallio memorial, Helsinki (1962)
- The Javelin Thrower, Pori Stadium, Pori (1966)
- Statue of Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, Mikkeli (1967)
|This article about a Finnish sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|