|Look up Kalevala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Kalevala is the Finnish national epic poem.
Kalevala may also refer to:
- Kalevala, Russia, an urban-type settlement in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Kalevala Township, Minnesota, a civil township
- Kalevala (corvette), an 1858 flagship of the Finnish naval equipage
- 1454 Kalevala, an asteroid
- Kalevala (band), a Russian folk metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalevala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.