From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kalinga (India))
Kalinga may refer to:
Geography, linguistics and/or ethnology
- Kalinga (Indian literature), an apocryphal kingdom mentioned in classical Indian literature
- Kalinga people, an ethnic group in the Philippines
- Kalinga, Queensland, a locality of Brisbane, Australia
- Kalinga Park, a park in the same suburb
- Kalingga, an ancient Indianized kingdom in Java
- Kalinga or galinga, in the Venda language of southern Africa, is the name of a musical instrument known otherwise as the ground bow
- Kalinga, the sacred, dynastic drum of Rwanda, known elsewhere in Africa as Ngoma drums.
- Kalinga (film), a 2006 Tamil-language film from India
- Kalinga (gastropod), a genus of sea slugs
- Kalinga Airlines, a private airline based in Calcutta
- Kalinga Prize, a UNESCO prize awarded for the popularisation of science
- 26214 Kalinga, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.