Kalingalan Caluang, Sulu
|Municipality of Kalingalan Caluang|
Map of Sulu with Kalingalan Caluang highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Peping K. Halun|
|• Electorate||12,160 voters (2016)|
|• Total||166.50 km2 (64.29 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||190/km2 (490/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)68|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||66,869,430.30 (2016)|
Kalingalan Caluang, officially the Municipality of Kalingalan Caluang, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Sulu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 31,567 people.
Kalingalan Caluang is politically subdivided into 9 barangays.
- Karungdong (Poblacion)
- Masjid Bayle
- Masjid Punjungan
- Pangdan Pangdan
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Sulu". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Sulu". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|