|Population (2011 Estimate)|
Kalisizo lies on the main highway between Masaka and the border town of Mutukula on Uganda's border with Tanzania. Kalisizo is located approximately 34 kilometres (21 mi), by road, southwest of Masaka, the largest city in the sub-region. The coordinates of the town are:0°32'06.0"S, 31°37'21.0"E (Latitude:-0.5350; Longitude:31.6225).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- The offices of Kalisizo Town Council
- The headquarters of Kalisizo Sub-county
- Kalisizo General Hospital - A 120-bed public hospital administered by the Uganda Ministry of Health
- Offices of The Rotary Club of Kalisizo - Club Number 59564.
- Christ the King Senior Secondary School
- Kalisizo central market
- The Masaka–Mutukula Road - The road passes through the middle of town in a north-south direction.
- Kalisizo Grade One Magistrate's Court.
- Kalisizo Police Station offices.
- Rakai Health Sciences Program (Rakai Project) head offices.
- Road Distance between Masaka and Kalisizo with Map
- Google (10 July 2015). "Location of Kalisizo At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- 2002 and 2008 Estimated Populations of Ugandan Cities and Towns
- 2011 Estimated Population of Kalisizo Archived 2014-07-07 at the Wayback Machine.
- About The Rotary Club of Kalisizo