This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Formerly||Atreid Concept (1990-1995)|
Mindscape Bordeaux (1995-1996)
Kalisto Entertainment (1996-2000)
(founder & CEO)
Number of employees
|~350 in 2001|
The company began as Atreid Concept in 1990 and later created the distribution label Kalisto in 1992, which became Kalisto Entertainment's namesake. In late 1993, Atreid Concept became part of Mindscape Inc. as Mindscape Bordeaux. Nicolas Gaume bought Mindscape Bordeaux back in 1996, and renamed the company Kalisto Entertainment.
Kalisto Entertainment declared bankruptcy in 2002 (same time as the Dot-com bubble), and company officials were found without fault by a criminal court in 2006. Civil trials are still under way.[when?] Nicolas Gaume was condemned to pay 200,000 euros by the French Stock Market Authority for repeated misinformation of his stockholders.
- S.C.OUT (1992)
- Cogito (1992)
- Fury of the Furries (1993)
- Pac-In-Time (1994)
- Al Unser Jr. Arcade Racing (1995)
- Dark Earth (1997)
- Nightmare Creatures (1997)
- Ultimate Race Pro (1998)
- The Fifth Element (1998)
- Nightmare Creatures II (2000)
- 4 Wheel Thunder (2000)
- New York Race (2001)
- Lucky Luke: Western Fever (2001)
- Castleween (2002)
- "NG Alphas: Kalisto". Next Generation. No. 34. Imagine Media. October 1997. pp. 96–97.
- MobyGames – Kalisto Entertainment SA
- "Highlander online game : Kalisto Entertainment is developing a massively multi-player game awaited by millions of fans worldwide". Archived from the original on 2002-04-11. Retrieved 2002-04-11.
- Highlander: The Gathering
- The Game Archaeologist: Highlander Online