|Hubs||Willow Run AirportYpsilanti, Michigan KYIP|
|Secondary hubs||Oscoda Wursmith AFB Oscoda, Michigan KOSC|
|Destinations||ADHOC Charter Flights|
|Headquarters||Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA|
|Key people||Doug Kalitta, President|
Kalitta Charters is an American charter airline based in Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA. Its main base is Willow Run Airport. The company is owned and run by Doug Kalitta. Kalitta Charters is now the sole company that has a contract with the US government to fly the remains of soldiers to their final resting places. Kalitta Charters offers Executive Charter, Air Ambulance & Air Cargo services as well as a FAR Part 145 aircraft repair station at their operating facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
The Kalitta Charters II fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
|Boeing 727-200F||8||N720CK, N722CK, N724CK, N726CK, N727CK, N728CK, N729CK all active for Kalitta Charters II part 121ops/ N725CK on Contract lease to Tex Sutton Aviation|
|Boeing 737-400F||2||N730CK, N731CK both on Contract Lease to DHL|
|Douglas DC-9-10F||2||N915CK, N917CK Both active for Kalitta Charters II part 121 ops|
|Douglas DC-9-30F||1||N916CK active for Kalitta Charters II part 121 ops|
As of November 2016 the Kalitta Charters FAR Part 135 fleet includes:
- 1 Raytheon Beech King Air 200 1 Passenger
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 601-3A 1 Passenger/ Air Ambulance
- 10 Bombardier Learjet 35A 8 convertible 1 Passenger 1 cargo
- 2 Bombardier Learjet 36A 2 Convertible
- 10 Dassault Falcon 20 1 Passenger 9 cargo
- 5 Beechcraft B58 Baron 1 Passenger 4 Cargo
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 99.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 39.