Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kalkan may refer to:
- Kalkan, town on the Turkish Mediterranean coast
- Kalkan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Hüseyin Kalkan, mayor of Batman in Southeast Anatolia, Turkey
- Murat Kalkan, Turkish footballer
- Nezihe Kalkan, Turkish dancer and singer
- Kalkan (fish), one of the vernacular name of the Black-Sea Turbot, Scophthalmus maeoticus
- Kal Kan, a brand of pet food now known as Whiskas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.