From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kallar may refer to:
- Kallar, Kanhangad near Kanhangad, Kerala, India
- Kallar, Trivandrum in Trivandrum district in Kerala, India
- Kallar (river), a tributary of the Neyyar river in India, flowing through Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- Kallar-e Olya, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Kallar-e Sofla, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Kallar caste, a caste in Tamil Nadu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kallar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.