Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
Katas Raj Temples, a famous complex of Hindu temples, is close to the town.
- Tehsils & Unions in the District of Chakwal Archived 2008-01-24 at the Wayback Machine
- Salman Rashid, The Salt Range and the Potohar Plateau, Sang-e-Meel Publications, 2001, ISBN 978-969-35-1257-1,
... Babur tarried beside 'densely growing corn' in the vicinity of Kallar Kahar Lake and promptly fell in love with this 'charming place with good air.' The lake, he writes in his memoir ...
- Tourism Development Corporation of Pakistan
- Latest pictures of Kallar Kahar
- Pictures and information of Kallar Kahar for Tourists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kalar Kahar.|