30 September 1877|
|Died||9 May 1965(aged 87)|
In 1920 he won the silver medal as member of the Finnish team in the team running deer, single shots event and the bronze medal in the team 300 metre military rifle, prone competition.
In the 1920 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Team free rifle - fourth place
- Team 300 metre military rifle, standing - seventh place
- Team 600 metre military rifle, prone - eighth place
- Team 300 and 600 metre military rifle, prone - tenth place
- 300 metre free rifle, three positions - place unknown
- "Kalle Lappalainen". Sports Reference. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
|This article about a Finnish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|