|• Total||35.69 km2 (13.78 sq mi)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kalluvathukkal is a village in the Kollam district of the Indian state of Kerala. NH 47 passes through the village. Kalluvathukkal panchayat has its own school (KPHS) for classes from 5th std to 10 th std. A mini stadium is also co located with the school.
The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, approximately 44 kilometers north on National Highway 47.
NH 47 passes through the center of the village. Kalluvathukkal is well-connected to the main cities in the state and major towns in the district, including Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kochi, Calicut, Kottarakara, Paravur, Kollam|Paravur, by National Highway 66 (India)|NH 66 and other state PWD roads.
- Vimala mission hospital, Kalluvathukkal, Kollam
- Sivapriya ayurvedic hospital, Karamkode, Kollam
- JSM Maternity hospital, Karamkode, Kollam
- ESIC Medical College, Parippally, Kollam
- Government Homeo Dispensary, Kalluvathukkal
- Pioneers Library and Arts Club , Elamkulam .
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kalluvathukkal.|