|• Total||35.69 km2 (13.78 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,100/sq mi)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
According to the 2011 Census of India, Kalluvathukkal's population is 21,555 people, including 10,065 males and 11,490 females.
The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, approximately 44 kilometers north on National Highway 47.
NH 47 passes through the center of the village. Kalluvathukkal is well-connected to the main cities in the state and major towns in the district, including Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kochi, Calicut, Kottarakara, Paravur, Kollam|Paravur, by National Highway 66 (India)|NH 66 and other state PWD roads.
- Vimala mission hospital, Kalluvathukkal, Kollam
- Sivapriya ayurvedic hospital, Karamkode, Kollam
- JSM Maternity hospital, Karamkode, Kollam
- ESIC Medical College, Parippally, Kollam
- Government Homeo Dispensary, Kalluvathukkal
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kalluvathukkal.|