This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Rabbi Kalman Packouz|
Packouz was raised in Portland, Oregon and attended Temple Beth Israel, a reform temple. In 1979, after receiving rabbinical ordination in Jerusalem, Packouz started the first Aish HaTorah branch in St. Louis. Packouz served for ten years as executive director of Aish HaTorah international operations, and is currently head of the Miami office of Aish HaTorah's worldwide programs. He is a contributor to simpletoremember.com. He is also a special correspondent for The Sun Sentinel. He is married and the father of nine children, including former international arms dealer and inventor David Packouz.
Packouz speaks out on Jewish continuity through marriage, and in 1976 authored the book, "How to Stop an Intermarriage." The book was recently expanded and retitled as: "How to Prevent an Intermarriage - A Guide For Parents to Prevent Broken Hearts." 
Shabbat Shalom Weekly
In 1992, Packouz launched the Shabbat Shalom Weekly, an electronic publication distributed each week via fax and email.
- "BIOGRAPHY OF RABBI KALMAN PACKOUZ". Aish.com. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- "The 7 Wonders of Jewish History". Simpletoremember.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Give Money And A Smile - Sun Sentinel". Articles.sun-sentinel.com. 2002-03-01. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- Bullock, Penn (September 25, 2008). "Accused Arms Dealer Trades Guns for a Guitar". comingsoon.net. Retrieved February 14, 2016.
- "How to Prevent an Intermarriage: Rabbi Kalman Packouz: 9781583308165: Amazon.com: Books". Amazon.com. 2005-11-01. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Download". Preventintermarriage.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Western Wall - Kotel: webcam Jerusalem". Thewall.org. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "The Augusta Chronicle". Chronicle.augusta.com. 2010-09-12. Retrieved 2013-09-03.