Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kalmyk (Kalmyk: Хальмг, translit. Xaľmg), "Kalmuck", "Kalmuk", or "Kalmyki"' may refer to:
- Kalmyk people or Kalmyks (Хальмгуд), a group of western Mongolic people
- Kalmyk (cattle), beef cattle breed originating with Kalmyk people
- Kalmyk horse, horse breed originating with the Kalmyk people
- Kalmyk Khanate, the Kalmyk state on the lower Volga
- Kalmyk language (Хальмг келн), the language of the Kalmyk people
- Kalmykia (Хальмг Таңһч), or the Republic of Kalmykia, a federal subject of the Russian Federation
- Operation Kalmyk, British police operation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalmyk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.