From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalmyk (Хальмг, Romanization: "Halʹmg"), "Kalmuck", "Kalmuk", or "Kalmyki"' may refer to:
- Kalmyk people or Kalmyks (Хальмгуд), a group of western Mongolic people
- Kalmyk (cattle), beef cattle breed originating with Kalmyk people
- Kalmyk horse, horse breed originating with the Kalmyk people
- Kalmyk Khanate, the Kalmyk state on the lower Volga
- Kalmyk language (Хальмг келн), the language of the Kalmyk people
- Kalmykia (Хальмг Таңһч), or the Republic of Kalmykia, a federal subject of the Russian Federation
- Operation Kalmyk, British police operation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalmyk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.