From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalnik may refer to:
- Kalnik (mountain), a mountain in Croatia
- Kalnik, Koprivnica-Križevci County, a municipality in Croatia
- Dolný Kalník, a village in Slovakia
- Horný Kalník, a village in Slovakia
- Kalnik (river), a river in Bulgaria, tributary of Vit
- Kalnik, an alternative name for Kuzmyno, a village in Ukraine
- Kalnik, an evil alien character in Mork & Mindy who claims to be from Neptune
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.