|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||1,245 ft / 379 m|
Kalokol Airport (IATA: KLK, ICAO: HKFG), also named Fergusons Gulf Airport, is an airport located in Kalokol, a village in Turkana County in northwestern Kenya, on the western shores of Lake Turkana, close to the International border with Ethiopia.
By air, Kalokol airport is situated approximately 552 kilometres (343 mi) northwest of Nairobi International Airport, Kenya's largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:3° 29' 24.00"N, 35° 50' 24.00"E (Latitude:3.490000; Longitude:35.840000).
Kalokol Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the village of Kalokol. Situated at 1,245 feet (379 m) above sea level, the airport has a single asphalt runway 12-30 measuring 3,281 feet (1,000 m) in length.
Airlines and destinations
None at the moment.
- "Distance between Lokwakangole (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Kalokol Airport (KLK), Kenya airport information". www.searchairportcode.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Length of Runway At Kolakol Airport Archived 3 February 2013 at Archive.is
- Location of Kalokol Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya
- Airport information for HKFG at Great Circle Mapper.