(Redirected from Kalri village)
Kalri may refer to:
- Kalri Lake, also known as Keenjhar Lake, situated in Sindh, Pakistan
- Kalri (Bhimber District), a village in Bhimber District, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
- Kalri (Mianwali District), a village in Mianwali District, Punjab, Pakistan
- Kalri Jagir a village in Karnal, Haryana, India
- Kalri (Chiniot District), formerly known as Kul Kalri, a village in Chiniot District on the bank of Chenab River, Punjab, Pakistan
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.