Kalwania or Kalwana is gotra of Jats found in District Nagaur, Hanumangarh and Sikar in Rajasthan and [Hisar in Haryana]. In ancient times the people of Kulut country were known as Kalwana where King Chitra Verma ruled.
Villages in Sikar district with Kalwania people are -Bathot, Sihot Chhoti; Villages in Nagaur district are - Badgaon, Kalwa, Rajasthan; Dewan(Hisar)Ch.Kitab singh kalwania; Hisar (dewan) Ch.Risal singh kalwani ;Other villages where kalwania gotra is found are Daulatpur[hisar]; Villages in Hanumangarh district are - Sangaria; Nayan (Amarsar) district Jaipur; villages in Kurukshetra district (Haryana) are: Diwana, Adhoya etc. Kalwana Syal clans in Jhang Pakistan.
- Ch. Risal Singh kalwani (ex-ARMY)
- Ch Satish Kumar Kalwani (ex-IAF)
- Ch Joginder Singh Kalwani (ex-IAF)
- Dinesh Kumar kalwani (Marine engineer)
- Ch. Rohtash Singh kalwani PGT Commerce,Qualification: M.com,MBA,CIC,M.Phil,B.Ed,LLB(Professional)Residence; Dewan Ph. +919416645922
- Ch.Kitab singh kalwania,President(employes cell),INLD Consultancy Nalwa(Hisar).Resi:-Dewan(Hisar,Haryana)Ph.9416929377
- Dr.Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudee, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar (1998). आधुनिक जाट इतिहास [Ādhunik Jat Itihasa] (The modern history of Jats) (in Hindi). Agra: Jaypal Agencies.