Kalyanpur, which means "City of Progress", is the name of several places in South Asia:
- Kalyanpur, Baruipur, West Bengal
- Kalyanpur, Goalpara in Assam
- Kalyanpur, Uttar Pradesh, in east Uttar Pradesh
- Kalyanpur, Kanpur, also spelt Kalianpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- Kalyanpur, Karnataka
- Kalyanpur, Bagmati, Nepal
- Kalyanpur, Sagarmatha, Nepal
- Kalyanpur, Howrah - West Bengal
- Kalyanpur, Maharashtra
- Kalyanpur Jabadi
- Kalyanpur, Odisha
- Jam-Kalyanpur, Gujarat, India
- Kalyanpur, Rajasthan big town in Rajasthan.
- Kalyanpur, Bhopal (census code 482425), a village in Huzur tehsil of Bhopal district in Madhya Pradesh India; located near Sukhi Sewaniya railway station and Bhopal Bypass road
- Kalyanpur, Bhopal (census code 482497), a village in Huzur tehsil of Bhopal district in Madhya Pradesh India; located near Bhopal-Sehore road
- Kallyanpur, a neighbourhood of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- A union of Chandpur Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
- Kalyanpur, Howrah (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Kalyanpur, Purvi Champaran (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Kalyanpur, Samastipur (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Kalyanpur, Kanpur (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.