Kama Sutra (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kama Sutra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Kama Sutra is an Indian text on sex and love.
Kama Sutra or kamasutra may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Kamasutra 3D (2014 film)
- Kamasutra Nights (2008 film)
- Kamasutra (manga), a Japanese pornographic anime
- Tales of The Kama Sutra: The Perfumed Garden (2000 film)
- Tales of The Kama Sutra 2: Monsoon (2001 film)
- Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love (1996 film)
- Kama Sutra Records, a record label
- Kama Sutra (TV series), a 2000 television series
- Kamasutra, an album by The NPG Orchestra, a pseudonym of Prince
- Kamasutra (Adassa album), a 2005 album by American reggaeton singer-songwriter Adassa
- Kama Sutra, Williams label
Kama Sutra (computer worm), a computer
- KamaSutra (brand), a brand name of condoms manufactured in India by JK Ansell Ltd.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kama Sutra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.