Kamakura is a city in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
Named after the city are:
- Kamakura period (c.1192–1333), a period in the history of Japan
- Kamakura shogunate (1192–1333), the shogun government of the period
- Kamakura (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Kamakura Corporation, a U.S. financial risk software company
- Kamakura (EP), an EP by Gang Gang Dance
- Kamacuras, a fictional gigantic praying mantis in the Godzilla film series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamakura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.